This is the Savox SH-1250MG Digital Metal Gear High Torque Servo. The Savox SH-1250MG is a metal gear, mini sized cyclic servo that is recommended for 500 class helicopter Cyclic applications.
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 10 Bit signal resolution for smooth movement.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but lowers operating temperatures.
- Precision metal gears form a strong and solid framework.
- Supports digital and analog control signals.
- Ideal cyclic servo for 500 class helicopters and other aircraft that can benefit from a mini size metal gear servo.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Torque @ 6.0V: 63 oz-in / 4.6kg-cm
- Speed @ 6.0V: 0.11/60ÃÂ°
- Voltage Range: 4.8-6.0V
- Weight: 29g
- Type: Micro
- Gear: Metal
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline
- Case Size (LxWxH): 35x15x29.2mm