The Tamiya TEU0104BK is a compact forward/reverse Electronic Speed Controller. The TEU-104BK is equipped with a battery cut-off function to prevent over-discharging of the battery and is compatible with LF batteries.
- Size: 39.4x36.5x15mm. Weight: 47g.
- Input voltage: 6.6-7.2V.
- Can be used with Sport Tuned Motors (Item 53068) and 25T and above motors.
- Battery voltage cut-off function can be disabled.
- Compatible with Tamiya and other makes of transmitters.
- The setting button allows the forward/reverse and neutral positions to be easily set.
- The reverse function can be disabled.
- Features heat and current protection functions with LED indicator.
- Forward (100%) and reverse (50%) output.
- Maximum continuous current of 60A forward and 30A reverse.
- Equipped with an aluminum heat sink.
- Comes with pre-wired Tamiya style battery connector.
- When using Tamiya LF batteries, please use the battery included exchange connector.
*Please note: When used with high geared machines such as Rock Crawlers, protection functions may stop operation due to excessive motor load.
*Always use receiver with BEC. Using other receivers may result in malfunction of receiver.